SMART CODES is a full service digital agency with a passion for big ideas executed with granular precision. Our talents span the breadth of digital ideation and execution. Understanding that brands must engage customers when and how the customer chooses.
SMART CODES builds websites, mobile applications, digital platforms, strategies and everything in between that leverage the power of digital.
Department : Client Services
The Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining the strategic relationship between the agency and clients by addressing client needs through direct contact and the utilization of agency resources. The Account Executive is the key, day-to-day agency representative for the client and maintains a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions. This position is accountable for a segment of the client business, such as a brand or product.
- Monitor and oversee implementation of tactical plans and day-to-day activities of program execution according to the strategic plan to carry through Client’s marketing strategies and ultimately accomplish Client’s marketing objectives while managing client and agency expectations
- Report status to other team members by evaluating and communicating within the agency all pertinent information provided by the client and outside sources
- Meet regularly with Director of projects to contribute toward the overall development and growth of the account to develop strategic and creative briefs to a level of presentation readiness for internal staff and client
- Develop relationships with and forge seamless integration with all functional teams, as well as clients/partners by working with creative and interactive departments to communicate strategy, review concepts and develop client presentations
- Participate in the identification of potential client opportunities and strategic appropriateness, and act as a liaison between appropriate Agency functional areas to pitch client on such opportunities (Digital Strategic Planning, Database, Analytics, Media, Brand Advertising, Promotions)
- Execute digital media management aspects of planning and execution
- Participate in client planning process (assessment, situation analysis, brand planning and development of strategic direct marketing plans)
- Develop full knowledge of all factors (internal and external/market) affecting the Client’s marketing goals and plans as well as full knowledge of the client’s current digital marketing situation
- Research and analyze response data, assist in the identification of new marketing opportunities–and lead the preparation and presentation of this information internally and to the client
- Participate in the development and agreement of measurement/success criteria for plan and program evaluation ensuring objectives and measurement benchmarks are clearly defined, then analyze plan & program performance against key success metrics (ROI, revenue etc) and identify pertinent marketing implications
- Assist with the training of the Account Coordinator.
- Excellent public speaking skills and experience
- Experience with communications and marketing via the Internet
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of digital advertising, marketing and media. A basic knowledge of disciplines underlying these principles, i.e., psychology, economics, journalism
- Thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive. How each digital and interactive element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing
- Due to the nature of the account love of sport is highly desirable
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/interactive/marketing problems.
- 2 to 3 years in the industry or related experience in developing interactive projects and managing large creative team and clients
- Experience with various projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting
- Bachelor degree or equivalent. Advanced degree desirable, MBA preferred.
* The ability to be decisive and mediate between key stakeholders and drive towards a solution that will win business.
* SMART CODES is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Position Title: Account Executive
Position Report To: Director of projects
Salary Range: A competitive base salary plus performance based bonus
Sound like a career you’d like to pursue?
How To Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
For more information, visit our website: www.smartcodes.co.tz