Working on design elements of digital projects and to aid in development and production of any and all design elements within the guidelines of the assignment briefs provided. You will be expected to create wireframes and designs under direction of the Creative Director and Lead Digital Designers. You will also support the wider creative teams to produce digital assets for the successful production of digital and multi-channel projects.
Business Skills Required:
• Organizational skills.
• Need to adapt quickly in the face of changing priorities.
• Flexible attitude towards all aspects of the role.
• Good attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A “complete finisher”
• Needs to have energy, commitment and drive.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Able to work on multiple projects.
Proven digital design experience working, possibly, within a studio/agency environment. Strong creative and design skills are also required.
Proven experience of using the following:
• Adobe Creative Suite 2015
• Wire framing Software
• PowerPoint and Keynote
Basic experience of:
• W3C standards
• Good understanding of digital usability
• Basic image/video/audio capture, manipulation and editing (using programs such as Adobe Premiere/After-Effects)
• Prototyping of digital designs
• Basic html/html5/xhtml and CSS2/3 coding
• Experience of 3D software
• Support the Digital Lead Designers in the creation of wireframes and creative layout of designs (websites – responsive/mobile/desktop, iPad Apps, banner ads, html emails, native apps etc)
• Aid the creative and development teams with production of digital assets when requested including vector/digital images. Multimedia: audio capture and basic editing, video capture and formatting, basic video editing)
• Being aware of current industry best practice.
• Investigating new and emerging technologies and making these known (where appropriate) to the wider digital team.
• Ensure that the progress of all projects is tracked / documented so that, if necessary, other members of the team can take them over if the need arises.
• Provide direction and best practice to team members to enable efficient and timely completion of projects.
• Once project has commenced make sure that it is kept within brief, budget and timelines.
• Involvement in delivering pitches as and when appropriate.
• Ensure clear and efficient communications between development teams, the digital team, and the wider company.
• Liaise with clients, where appropriate, for clarity, to assist in pitches and to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Attend meetings as and when required.
• Other ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Sound like a career you’d like to pursue?
How To Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter, portfolio and share with us why you feel you would be the best candidate for the job to [ email@example.com ]
Behance portfolios are also welcome.
For more information, visit our website: www.smartcodes.co.tz