We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator who will be the first point of contact for the company. You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team by providing administrative support across the organization.
Office Administrator responsibilities are:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintaining and executing on all clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Gathering and addressing any administrative concern.
- Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed.
- Organize phone calls and correspondences such as e-mail, letters, packages and so on.
- Managing and monitoring records of petty office expenses.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens, forms and informative data.
- Arrange schedules, travels, appointments etc. for the management.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies.
- Schedule in-house and external events, maintain corporate calendar and book meeting rooms
- Update office policies.
- Working closely with various departments.
- Taking up other duties as assigned by the management.
Office Administrator requirements are:
- Recent graduate degree in Law, Human Resource or related field
- Good experience with office machines
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
To apply click HERE