Nov 26, 18. jobs
Location: Dar es Salaam
Reporting to: General Manager, Smart Codes
- Job Summary: We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. Who can combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project;
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience;
- Determine the message the design should portray;
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message;
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites;
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout;
- Present the design to clients or the art director;
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design;
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them;
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; and
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or relevant Art field.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work